So you’re looking for some tips on how to attract women through flirting? Well you’ve come to the right place! Below is a list of guidelines that will help you stay on the right track when flirting with women. It’s important to stay on the right course from the get-go in order to maximize the chances of her being attracted to you.
You’re taking the right steps towards a life with beautiful women, keep working at it and you will get the results you want!
How to flirt with women checklist:
– I began the conversation in a fun, playful way and didn’t run the risk of scaring her away by coming on too strong.
– I spoke with an assertive voice tone and confidence, and didn’t come off as nervous or insecure while talking with her.
– I avoided asking bland, boring interview-like questions such as “What do you do for work?”, and when she asked me these kinds of questions I gave playful or absurd answers.
– I didn’t overly stress myself out trying to impress her or figure out what she was thinking.
– I looked for chances to tease her in a fun way about things she said or did, making sure not to come across as cruel or mean.
– I wasn’t afraid to touch her (lightly touching elbows, giving high-five’s, putting your hand on her lower back while walking, etc…).
– I held strong eye contact, and gave her a smile when she said something funny or nice.
– I told short, entertaining stories which brought emotional responses out of her.
– I was not afraid to escalate (moving the conversation towards a more sexual vibe).
These points should be kept in mind every time you’re flirting with women. They will keep you on track, and save you from ending up in the dreaded friend zone, or even creeping her out. A woman quickly places a guy into 4 roles when she meets him: friend, lover, boyfriend, or creep. It’s always best to be seen as a potential lover or boyfriend, and the points on this checklist will help get her to see you this way.
Below are a few more pointers to keep in mind when flirting with women
– You should make your intent known at some point while you’re flirting with her, so that she knows it’s not just a “friendly” conversation.
– If possible, give her a nickname and use it to call-back at later times during the interaction to create an inside joke between the two of you.
– When getting a girl’s phone number, make sure to mention a potential day and time to meet up, otherwise she will probably flake on you in the future.
If you’re currently not that great at flirting with women, this checklist will help guide you in the right direction. Eventually this stuff will come naturally to you, but if you’re still new to it, it’s better to have a checklist so you don’t run the risk of losing an attractive woman.
These were a few tips that I learnt from my friend Bobby Rio, co-creator of the newly launched training program called Unlock Her Legs. If you’re serious about getting a girlfriend, bang buddy, or a whole rotation of hot women to sleep with whenever you want, then I highly recommend you watch his FREE video presentation and discover his powerful technique you can use to get a girl obsessed with sleeping with you or make her fall in love. This mind game known as “The Scrambler” actually gets girls chasing YOU and trying to win you over (and it even works on those girls who are hard to get!)
Featured image courtesy of Lies Thru a Lens / flickr.com